Aftercare X-Large / Double Grave Size Memorial Plan
£370.00 – £1,535.00
Can’t find a cemetery? Contact us to see if we can provide service.
📅 Three annual visits included:
The first aftercare visit is scheduled within four months from the commencement of the contract.
The Memorial Aftercare® plan for all X-large-sized memorials, available for memorials in a vast array of cemeteries.
After you place your order a Memorial Aftercare® specialist will contact you to run through all the details and send you all the documents you need. We will be ready to get started on our intricate maintenance process for your loved one's memorial and we will also send you photos after each visit of its pristine condition.
See our Terms and Conditions for more details and please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries.
- Grass trimmed and cleared from the space around the memorial.
- A thorough clean using a variety of careful, specialist methods to suit the type of memorial and inscriptions.
- Removal of bird fouling and other subborn deposits.
- Inspect, check and assess the condition and stability of the memorial including any re-levelling that may be required
- Removal of any tired flowers or floral tributes and emptying of stale water from flower containers.
- Report after each visit with photographs of work carried out.
Up to: 7’0″ x 7’0″ x 4″0″
Before & After.
Memorial Aftercare® plans apply to any size of memorial or headstone. All shapes, materials, colours, inscription types and embellishments are entitled to the Memorial Aftercare® treatment.
Before Memorial Aftercare®
After Memorial Aftercare®
Your Aftercare Reports
We offer flexible aftercare maintenance contracts that come in either a one or three year plan, with three annual visits included. The first aftercare visit is scheduled within four months from the commencement of the contract.
Following each visit, you will receive a comprehensive report detailing the condition of your memorial and any suggested additional works not included in the aftercare cover, such as re-gilding or painting of an inscription.
The report will also include before-and-after photographs of your memorial, as well as a detailed summary of the maintenance tasks performed during our visit. This way, you can keep track of your memorial’s upkeep and rest assured that it is in excellent condition.
Please contact us to learn more about our aftercare maintenance contracts and how they can help protect your cherished memorial.